Today I will share with you a special kind of Rhubarb bread made with apples.
- 1 1/2 cups rhubarb; finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups peeled apples; finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 c vegetable oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 3 c All-purpose flour; or whole
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup nuts; coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease bottoms only of two 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans.
- Mix the rhubarb, apples, sugar, oil, vanilla extract and eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, baking powder, and nuts.
- Pour into the prepared pans and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes. Loosen the sides of loaves from the pans; remove from the pans. Cool completely before slicing.
- Wrap tightly and store at room temperature for up to 4 days, or refrigerate for up to 10 days
Your Rhubarb Apple Bread is ready to serve. Enjoy! Please share your reviews here.